domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

April - Perfspot

"my name is APRIL. I live in Puerto Rico... i guess its gr8,the beaches,hanging out..ect.
but like anyother country it has its ups and downs like : 1. the guys here suck...there stupid,ulgy,imature,slow,horny,sick.....sh!t do i need 2 go on?....think u got the point... 2. Sum people here r really racist..... NO PERVS, IF UR LOOKING 4 SUM ACTION KEEP LOOKIN. IF UR LOOKIN 4 SUM WEBCAM ACTION U AINT GONNA FIND ANY HERE!. sum ramdom THINGS. i like twixx yummm. I THINK JOE JONAS IS HOT!!! I love all my friendz the same (not really) im kiddin. My myspace--------------- ====> myspace.com/aliy514. Dont really b on perf dat muchhhhh. lolz in da last month i grew an inch....yay 5'5. Peluche - da sweetest guy i met on perf "




Si quieres contactarla, entra aquí.



No hay comentarios: